This makes the perfect gift for a Bar/Bat Mitzvah teacher or any Torah teacher.
The circular design symbolizes an ongoing commitment to Torah learning and teaching. This design is comprised of a series of shapes of the Te’amei HaMikra (cantillation notes) to symbolize the reading and study of the Torah.
1. Ha’doeg la’yamim zoreah chitim, ha’doeg la’shanim noteh etzim, ha’doeg la’dorot mechanech anashim ~ One who is concerned with days plants wheat, one who is concerned with years plants trees, one who is concerned with generations educates people (Janusz Korczak).
2. Chanoch L’naar al pi Darko ~ Teach every child according to their way (Proverbs 22:6).
3. Ma Ahavti Toratecha kol Ha’yom Hi Sichati ~ Oh how I loved your Torah, it is my meditation all day (Psalms 119:97).
4. V’ten B’libenu L’havin u’Lhaskil l’Shmoa l’Lmod u’Llamed L’Shmor v’Laasot u’Lkayem et kol Divrei Talmud Toratecha B’Ahava ~ Instill in our hearts to understand and elucidate, to listen, learn, teach, safeguard, perform, and fulfill all the words of Your Torah’s teaching with love (Daily Prayers).
5. Custom Text ~ Contact Micol or write in at checkout (in the Notes field).