In this design, the Shivat Haminim (seven fruits of Israel) symbolize the Land of Israel as well as the cycle of a year in the Jewish calendar. Pomegranates are ripe at Rosh Hashana, Barley is the Omer offering brought on Pesach which also serves as a sign of Spring as it is the first grain to ripen. Shavuot is represented by the bikkurim that were brought on this holiday. Shavuot is the end of barley and beginning of the wheat harvest. Sukkot is represented by the arbah minim ~ borrowing the lulav from the palm of the sheva minim. The circular motif of this design serves as a symbol of Life.
1. Im Echkachchech Yerushalayim Tishkach Yemini ~ If I forget you Jerusalem, let my right hand forget its strength (Psalms 137:5).
2. Shabbat Candle Lighting Prayer
3. Shir Ha’Maalot ~ Tehilim 1126 (Psalms Chapter 126)
4. Home Blessing ~ Yehi Ratzon
5. Custom Text ~ Contact Micol or write in at checkout (in the Notes field).